The Pharmaceutical Locum Company in association with Travel Counsellors will organise all transportation requirements. That means, if you need a flight, a train, a hire car and a pony to get to that pharmacy, our travel partners will organise it all from whoa to go.
- Who pays for transport? Our funding allows for these costs.
- How do you get your tickets? We will try and specify an e-ticket in most cases; in other instances we will courier the tickets to you.
- What you need to provide:
- Photo identification to facilitate flight booking using an E-ticket.
- A credit card just in case you need get a hire care and have to leave a credit card slip as a guarantee (you know the procedure).
- Receipts. Remember to keep receipts for any out of pocket expenses you incur, we can only reimburse you on presentation of a valid receipt. (i.e., if you take a taxi to the airport).
Travel Counsellors is available to Pharmacies and Locums 24 hours a day – 7 days a week.
ABN 46 125 068 448
T 1300 761 106
F 07 5549 1032
M 0419 439 529